[IP] the look of the new D-tron

I just received in the mail today a mailing from Disetronic about the
power of choice program.  On it, it had a picture of all three Disetronic
pumps.  I'm very interested in the new D-tron but after seeing the looks
of it I don't know if I'll switch.  The shape of it is a little odd I
think.  For any one who has also seen the picture of the d-tron what do
you think about the new shape?

Sheila Morris