Re: [IP] Low insulin in MM cartridge WAS Behavior Modification

My MM508 has beeped on schedule every time I get to 20u and then again at =
10u, without fail.

How closely are you calculating the amount of insulin in the reservoir? =
Are you adding a little to that amount when you program the pump with the =
amount in the reservoir? Or has this feature been working okay for you =
until just recently?

I've been slightly programming the pump with slightly less than is =
actually in the reservoir so I don't "run dry."