Re: [IP] Charcot's Joint and exercise?

Dear Becky..................I have Charcot Foot also which has been in
remission (quite) for about a yr.  The deformity will always be there.  I too
want to do more exercise and walking is not at all comfortable.  I do live 1
mi. from the YM and have a membership there and should go often to swim.
Swimming is a wonderful all around exercise as you know with no stress on the
foot.  I am LAZY and go infrequently.  I do ride the stationary bike some and
that seems to be ok.  I MUST get to the Y on a more regular basis if I intend
to lose any of this wgt.  (Just scolding myself) Anyway, we need to encourage
each other to exercise, exercise and exercise some more.