[IP] Low insulin in MM cartridge WAS Behavior Modification

<we looked at cartridge and it was down around the 20 line/ maybe closer to

I have been having a problem with this, too.  When I am down to about 20 units
left I will have SOME kind of problem, not always the same one.  They have included
No Delivery alarm, A-35 alarm, and no alarm with tubing full of air, or just
inexplicable high bg.  I have been changing out cartridge when I get the 20
units left alarm.  This has eliminated the problems, but it is a huge waste
of insulin!  I'm going to call MM today...

Shelly Fast