[IP] Eli Lilly and Company

     Hi all,
     Recently I emailed Eli Lilly about the problems some of us have been
     having with Humalog. They didn't have any recalls or notices about any
     problematic Humalog.  They have sent me a letter in response to get
     the names or initials, ages and genders of the people having problems,
     as well as the Lot # and exp date of the insulin in question.
     Also they are gathering info on teh use of Humalog in pumps. They sent
     me a survey and a request for the release of medical information from
     my doctor to help build their case for the FDA for approving humalog
     in pumps.
     Anyway, if you've had problems with "bad" Humalog, please let me know
     who you are and the lot numbers in question.