[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #156

email @ redacted writes:

<< Subject: [IP] First post-pump checkup - Yippee!
 Just had to share this, especially with you soon-to-be-hooked-up pumpers...
 Had my first three month checkup after starting the pump on 2/11.  HA1c wa >>

awesome!!!! i can tell you are on the same natural high as i am with like
results....why did we wait sooo long to begin pumping??? It sure is rewarding
to see those two diget numbers when doing those many finger pricks isn't
it??? and then the nice A1c results..and the best is just feeling so
normal...  yeeees!!!!!!