[IP] We're back

Hi All,
    It's been 2 months since being online as we needed a new modem.
Skylar & I had a wonderful trip to Florida in March, 4 weeks after she got
her new Dis. Pump.  She really put it to the test being in the water 5-7 hrs
a day & even learned how to swim without her vest as a result.  We absolutely
LOVE the flexibilty it brings to our lives!  I am So much more relaxed when
she tells me she's either not hungry or wants more.  No more battles.  It
seems like she's eating twice as many carbos with better control than ever!
      Even sick days are easier to manage as she got a flu bug the day we got
home & was able to drink juice at least but she wasn't hungry for a few days.
 Which has always put us in a panic & even the hospital for a glucose IV
before the pump.
      Living with a PumpGirl I am now an official Pump advocate!
It's great to be back in touch!
Robin & Skylar 5 yrs  dx'd 5-14-96  Pumping Dis. since 2-2-2000
We're coming on her 4th  anniversary & we always celebrate her trust &