[IP] test results!

Hi everyone,
I finally found out what my HA1C was and it was 7.3!  I guess that's not too
bad, I want it to be back down to 6.7 like it was before I was on the pump
but I'm pretty happy with it.  When I started the pump, one year ago 4/20 my
pump trainer told me that it would take me a least one year to be
comfortable with my pump and get the fine tuning down pat.  So it's been
over a year and I think that now I have everything worked out for now!  But
know that change is good and have the confidence to make the changes I need
to make.
Well it's something to work for anyway.
Love reading the digest with all the helpful hints and things that I never
would have thought about
Good night!
Dawn/Blue Star (my pump buddy)