[IP] Charcot's Joint and exercise?

I am curious as to what form of exercise those of you who have the
Charcot's Joint are able to do and NOT suffer further damage and pain to
your feet?

I LOVE to run/walk but cannot do this exercise anymore.

I have considered purchasing a stationery bicycle...BUT wonder IF this
will cause stress on the feet?

I am also considering purchasing an above ground pool for
swimming...this I imagine might be okay?

Becky LaSpina
IDDM - 43 years  MM507C (original still missing!) since 12/29/98