[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #155

In a message dated 05/04/2000 10:59:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:18:49 EDT
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: Re: [IP] Micro Soft Sets kinking?
 In a message dated 05/01/2000 5:54:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
 email @ redacted writes:
 << Does anyone have an idea.  Is the cannula in the micro soft set known to
  get kinked from high activity? >>
 Haven't used the micro soft sets, but used the regular soft set for years.
 Yes, got kinks in the canula from time to time.  Maybe once a month.  Worse
 in the summer when I would sweat more (we're in Phoenix) and the tape would
 loosen and things would "slip" and kink.  I've switched to Silouhettes about
 6 weeks ago and haven't had a kink in those yet.  The insertion is a lot
 easier too.
 Good luck,
 Jeanie >>
I suppose I could just say "ditto", but I won't.  I also live in the baked
apple,Scottsdale; am active and also use Silhouettes without a kink.
Good luck to you     :~)