Re: Subject: [IP] Behavior modification

now what gets me is,

few days ago geneva started having high numbers and her bolus didn't seem to
be doing a very good job of correcting.
we looked at cartridge and it was down around the 20 line/ maybe closer to
empty.

no alarms went off.

when does the alarm go off?  I suppose i should haul out the MM manual and
check.  but too lazy. you guys are just too easy to ask.

ruth