Re: [IP] Virus Alert

On Thu, 04 May 2000, you wrote:
> I received a suspicious e-mail titled "A Stoner Made a Greeting Card for You"
> and it said to click on a line below to download it.
> I will delete.

As a rule (rarely broken!) I *NEVER* open an attachment from someone I don't
know.  Actually, if a message from someone I don't know has an attachment, I
will delete unread.

Unfortunately, with this one, it came from someone I knew.  And . . .

- --
Jim Handsfield

wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.