[IP] Anniversary/dxed

Eve's was dxed with diabetes 4 years ago yesterday. We celebrated by going
out to dinner and having pie afterwards. Eve was not dxed on or by a
holiday, but she celebrated her First Communion on a Sunday in late April
and five days later, the next Friday (May 3rd) she was dxed with diabetes.
She had been sick with about 7 bacterial  infections since the previous
Thanksgiving, some of which were hard to got rid of.  We had been to the drs
at least 10+ times, with me always saying "I think there is something else

Well there was, and all the doctor had to say was 'what runs in your family'
and I knew what it was (diabetes).

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99