Re: [IP] Bouncing Basals AND Carb Ratios

> Greetings-
> I'm 55 and my basals change every couple of weeks!
> Not only that but so do my insulin carb ratios
> at times.
Only a swag (scientific wild *** guess) here, but my
first guess (without knowing any details) would be
perhaps late menopause?  What are your exercise
routines like? Consistent/Variable?  Could you be
covering basals with boluses or vice versa?  What is
your normal range of carb-ratios and basal profiles?
How long have you had diabetes?  What is the average
wind speed of a heavily laden swallow?

- -Sara G.(armchair warrior)