[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #141

dear Brenda.  Your post could have been written by me.  I was 52 years old
when i was dx with iddm  8 years ago and went on the pump about 7 years ago.
 i would never go back to injections, but im far from where i would like to
be, HgA1c  was 7.3 last time.   Im also on weightwatchers counting points and
carbs and finding it difficult to have a busy life at the same time.  i too
would appreciate any suggustions.   fran