Re: [IP] Pre-Pump classes

In a message dated 5/4/00 12:10:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >>> My CDE will be
 > on call 24/7 for me in case I have any problems while we adjust me to the
 > pump.<< >>
Rose Lea I have my new pump on now! At 1:30 PM I became a Borg I guess. I am
on saline till Mon the 8th. They have there system and will not change it. I
was told I new everything I needed to do the insulin but rules are rules. The
real change for me and you is the loss of NPH. I will take my last NPH Sun
night I am sure you will have no trouble. I put a tender in with no problems
they said I did it like I had done them before. Come on in the water is fine.
Roger C dx 12/12/47 P 5/4/00