[IP] First post-pump checkup - Yippee!

Just had to share this, especially with you soon-to-be-hooked-up pumpers...

Had my first three month checkup after starting the pump on 2/11.  HA1c was
5.8!!!!!  The even better news is that 72% of my bg readings were in my target
range (80-180).  I also have neuropathy, and my Sensory Nerve Conduction test
was at grade 0, down from grade 9.45 in November!!!

It has been a lot of hard work and frustrating at times, but the results are
clearly worth it! I LOVE MY PUMP!!

Shelly Fast