Re: [IP] Behavior modification

I agree with Curtis.  Be very careful when you punish a child for ANYTHING
connected with diabetes.  All the daily, repetitive work being our own
pancreas is nothing but SHIT, and diabetic children deserve praise, praise
and more praise for the right behaviors, and when the negative behaviors do
happen, explain the situation to them, but try to quickly create a positive
plan for rewards to eliminate the negative behavior.   My husband's family is
filled with adult Type 1s who are filled with resentment over how they were
made to feel like failures as children and adolescents.