[IP] Things I wish I knew when we started pumping

Hi Lauren,
Congrats on getting ready to start pumping with Monica.  The biggest and
most important thing to know, that you already do know, is that there are
lots of experts at IP - and they will help you solve nearly any problem that
you encounter.  This little list is something I wrote a year ago, as we were
finally feeling like we knew what we were doing with my 10 year old
daughter, Jenna, and her pump.  Hope some of those things help.

Nancy Morgan