[IP] Thanks for you help, my A1c today <VBG>

Just wanted to thank everyone on the IP list for your encouragement, support,
and just being there for me since I've joined the list last Fall.  I got my
A1c today and its the lowest ever, 5.6.   I did go through a few too low
episodes during the last 3 mos, but I've got that adjusted now. Quite an
amazing feat for someone who on MDI was consistently in the 9-12 range.  And
after pumping 4 years with Velosulin (regular buffered), I switched to
Humalog with the encouragement of you all and your experiences and stories.
My Velosulin A1c's were in the 6.5 to 8 range.

Thank you all very much for the help and support,

Hugs to all,