Re: [IP] Diabetes for Christmas

Carole H. wrote:

>>Also unlike most other people, I was not hospitalized.  I have a feeling
it was because Mom and Dad did not have a good insurance plan and since my
glucose wasn't that High, my doctor didn't see the necessity of it.  Mistake
number one.<<

This caught my eye.  I was also never hospitalized when diagnosed back in
1963.  My diabetes was caught early and by that time my mother was already
an expert after dealing with my sister who was diagnosed a year before I
was.  To make a long story short, here I am nearly 37 years later, still
healthy, no complications and ready to make it even better by starting
pumping on May 15.

RoseLea   :o)