Re: [IP] Re:question on Humalog

In a message dated 05/01/2000 6:56:45 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can anyone tell me if they hade a problem putting pump on suspend with
 Humalog since it is not buffered???
         Richard >>

Haven't had any problems with clogging with Humalog while suspending.  Have
been suspending lately for 1 to 2 hrs sometimes.  My CDE told me that V was
buffered because the tubing was not as well made a few years ago and what we
use now.  Since the tubing was better now, it is much less likely to clog
with any type of insulin.

Have you switched over yet?  How do you like it?