Re: [IP] Micro Soft Sets kinking?

In a message dated 05/01/2000 5:54:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone have an idea.  Is the cannula in the micro soft set known to
 get kinked from high activity? >>

Haven't used the micro soft sets, but used the regular soft set for years.
Yes, got kinks in the canula from time to time.  Maybe once a month.  Worse
in the summer when I would sweat more (we're in Phoenix) and the tape would
loosen and things would "slip" and kink.  I've switched to Silouhettes about
6 weeks ago and haven't had a kink in those yet.  The insertion is a lot
easier too.

Good luck,