[IP] Son's dream

On Wed, 3 May 2000 Rev. Randall Winchester <email @ redacted> wrote:

> His response also brought me to tears... he said "I had a good dream, Daddy.
> I dreamed we were flying kites at the park and you felt good all the time
> you didn't have to have your medicine box (that's what he calls my pump)...
> Then he looked at me and asked "That's a good happy dream, wasn't it?" All I
> could do was kind of mumble yes, give him a hug and after a moment tell him
> that was a dream I'd like to have...

My son Meir Moshe one day found my old 507 pump in my ancient pump collection
and asked me if I could hook it up to him.  He is VERY 'be like my tottee
(daddy)' and so if I wear one he wants one.

He is extraordinarily careful about checking how much insulin I have left in
pump at LEAST once a night, reminding me to take blood sugars and offering to
do anything he can (getting syringes, catheters, insulin, glucose tabs, juice,
test equipment

 This message has not been checked for accuracy, completeness
 or relevance by the author.
 Any need for these activities should be addressed by a message to
 my mommy.