[IP] Pump Startups

Carole Eve,

Congrats on your hookup Saturday. There are so many of us at the IP site who
are hooking up in the next few weeks.  I went through a lot of crazy bgs
while waiting for my insurance approval, lots of stress there!  Now it's
done and I'm wildly exuberant about starting.  After being D for about 37
years, this is a new beginning for me.  I too have been reading everything
and studying everything and getting much useful information from the IP
site.  It's probably because of the IP site that I've gotten as far as I
have with the pumping.   Thanks everyone!  Woohoo!

Hookup to Max on May 15!