Re: [IP] Pre-Pump classes

Natalie said:

>>NO, you have to adjust the pump to YOU!!!!  That's the beauty of it!!!!<<

I meant adjust me by learning a new way to handle my diabetes with pump
therapy rather than my sloppy MDI method.  I have to learn many new things
such as carb counting and whether to set temp basals when exercising.  In
that way, I need to adjust MY way of handling things.  Smiles back atcha!

Hookup day, May 15! Woohoo!