[IP] Meter errors and test strips

The Elite XL is the same in this regard. If there is not an adequate amt of
blood in the test chamber the meter will read some absurdly low value like
31 when I would be on the floor. There is a problem in that it will begin
its countdown when there isn't an adequate sample in the test cell. When I
get a value that doesn't agree with the way I feel or am acting I always
retest. Has anyone used the new Glucometer Elite Test Strips? How are they?