[IP] Bone Scan

Hi - I'm calling the hospital where I'm having a bone scan done next
week but getting through to them isn't easy so thought I'd post my
questions. First and foremost, should I remove my pump for this. After
that, what does this test involve, how long will it take, anything else
I should know? The main focus of my doctor visit was to find an endo so
we spent most of the time discussing that and how my swollen toe from
last week had progressed (it's better but I'm still on antibiotics for a
few more days). Anyway, that's why I missed getting this info from the
doctor's office. Would appreciate any help with the questions. Thanks .
. . .  Donna