From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 10:35 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Virus Alert

Dear friends --

The CDC Exchange Server system was infected with a Melissa like virus this
morning.  It's possible that you will receive an email from me from my CDC
address (email @ redacted) that contains an attachment called "A Love Letter For
You" or something similar.  I believe the subject header contains that or
similar wording.

DELETE THE MESSAGE WITHOUT READING IT.

Jim Handsfield