[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #153

In a message dated 5/3/00 10:50:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 16:15:28 -0500
 From: "Deborah" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] IEPs and 504s
 > I printed out on microsoft and made our own personal changes to the form
 > that is on our IP webpage called  "letter to coaches and teachers".
 > I am going to attach this to our 504 in ohio next year when geneva enters
 > new school.  (also a new start in middle school!)
 > ruth
 I too have used this letter and also made personal changes to it. I didn't
 think to attach it to Eve's 504 Plan. I will be meeting with the school
 nurse, yes they will have a nurse at this school, at the end of Aug. and
 bring in addtional papers that I want added. Hmmm, maybe I should do this
 now, before I forget
 Thanks Ruth,
 Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
 Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99 >>

Hi All,
We are putting together our 504 for our son today after school.  What form
are you talking about and where can I find it. Maybe I can review this
document, and this attached to Derek's 504 along with the other forms.  Any
information will be greatly appreciated.

Tracey ( pump mom of Derek 9 Dx'd 11/97, pumping 1 month)