[IP] Birthday dx

Hi Everyone,
I have been reading the posts about X-mas dx's and I was dx'd during my
pregnancy.  Thirty-one weeks pregant, DKA, five days later my beautiful
daughter was  born and my birthday was the next week.  So March is our
month, birthdays and being dx'd.
I was in the hosptial intensive care unit and they just moved me down the OB
ward and were thinking of letting me go home for the weekend, they removed
my iv and surprise, surprise my water broke.  Since it was an Army hospital
they Medivac'd me in labor to Oklahoma City Memorial where I gave birth to
my daughter.Which we only have one child, my husband said I scared the s...
out of him, being in intensive care, having premature labor and birth,  I
guess I can't blame him!!
My daughter used to say that my diabetes was her fault when she was younger
and I have told her no of course it wasn't I would have gotten it sooner or
later, that was my time.
Dawn and Blue Star(my buddy the pump)