RE: [IP] Pre-Pump classes

Seems that doctors handle pump starts differently.  I also did not have to
take any "classes" before deciding on the pump.  I did do a 2 day trial on
saline to make sure the pump I chose was the pump I wanted and that I could
handle it.  When I get hooked up, I spend 2 - 3 hr periods with my CDE and
nutritionist to make sure I understand how to use the pump.  My CDE will be
on call 24/7 for me in case I have any problems while we adjust me to the

Hookup day is May 15, less than 2 weeks away!  Woohoo!