RE: [IP] DEX

I had been concerned about this myself.  I have used my DEX faithfully for 6
months.  Last week I started using my AccuCheck Complete (to prevent any
discrepancies from the DEX.) So, last night while playing online - I went to
check my blood sugar.  I was 16!. (But I didn't feel low.)  Complete panic.
Boyfriend ran to my side and tested again.  Different finger - 173!.  So I
pulled out the DEX.  I was 123.  15 minutes later I was 125. I guess it can
happen with any machine. YMMV.

Bethany
IDDM 15 years, Pumping since 3/6/00

        I myself have concerns about the dex meter. I checked my bg the
other day to find it tobe in the 500's, but when I checked it on my One
Touch meter
It showed lower than that. Actually about 100 lower. What do I do? Does
anyone have any info on a One Touch meter site.