[IP] Butt Site

     I started using the butt site after reading about them here. I get
     good numbers per say, not much different the abs, but I notice that
     when I change the site, the little dot (I use sof-set) always seems
     bigger than it is when I use my abs and takes a little longer to heal.
     It doesn't look infected or anything. Anyone else notice this
     occuring. I do teach aerobics five times a week and wonder if its
     happening because that area moves more and occationally I sit on it
     when trying to isolate certain musle groups during the toning.