Re: [IP] Teens was:Butt Sites

What to do re: a 13 yr old? Don't ever tell her you shared on here where
she inserts her infusion sets!..she will never speak to you again! Teens
are soo neat..I miss my 3 (all teens at once) They are trying so hard to
find who they are...I loved my teenagers..
That era is gone and I hope I can be around to watch my grandchildren enter
thier teens:)