Re: [IP] Re: Hi...and my new pump!!

On 3 May 00, at 20:47, Carole Eve wrote:

> ><<<<both companies make decent products.  Like
> >all products, what one person calls features another calls design flaws...
> >Rev. Randall Winchester>>>>
>     YAHOO!!! I just got my pump in the mail today (Disetronic) !!! My Bg
> was 397 this morning and has been running in the 300s for a couple
> years...so you KNOW how happy I am!!!

>..and I CAN go on with this litany. I am so VERY glad

Sounds like you're going to have an interesting few weeks!  As soon as you
get started let us know so we can sing Happy Assimilation Day to you<G>.

Don't get too stressed out over some of the rough spots you'll run into
during startup while you are learning how to operate the pump and getting
those pesky basal rates figured out.

I hope you find using an insulin pump to be as big an improvement as many
of us have!

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)