Re: [IP] Depression and Diabetes

I have hypoglycemic unawareness. Must check sugars often

Look for clues.....

- - I have read this paragraph 3x and I still can't remember what I have just
- - Sudden fatigue... I want to sleep NOW!
- - I will dream about food, especially foods I know not to eat.
- - I ask myself when did I last eat and If I can't give myself an answer it is
too late.
- -I have blacked out in the middle of a sentence.

I am stress sensitive. BS 3-400 and I have had nothing to eat for hours. I
try to DEEP Breath or simply get away from situations that make me the least
If I get a high reading that I know is probably stress related I simply walk,
relax get into a quiet zone and within 15-20 min. BS stabilizes WITHOUT extra

Please feel free to email:
email @ redacted

God Bless,