Re: [IP] Pump vacations

I take a one hour break from the pump every time I change my site after a
shower  and I would like to know how that is going to harm me. It isn't. We
have a saying on here YMMV.
What works for one may not be right for another. I cannot live your life
with diabetes and you  would have a hard time living mine :)