Re: [IP] Re: more re: beach trips

I don't know what your reply is a reply too but for how long should one
check thier BGs every 20-30 minutes.for hours at a time? .And are you
meaning when they are at the beach?
If that is the case when does one get any swimming done? Going to the beach
is to be fun and a break. It doesn't hurt to take a break:)
Ginny