From: Deb Graves [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 7:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pre-Pump classes

On Wednesday, May 3, At 12:28  Brenda Harriman wrote:

I need to take the Pre-pump
classes and the first available slot isn't until May 25.

I just have a question about this.  What Pre-Pump classes?  I didn't know
there was such a thing.  I have been on my MM 507 for 3 years, and have
never heard anything about Pre-Pump classes.  I never took any classes.

Deb
D-T1 12/77,  Pumping 3/97