[IP] Re: .1 basal vs. diluting

I've been on mm508 since Nov. My basals are also set very low and diluting
has been suggested, but the nurse educator said to try switching back and
forth between .1 and .0 a few times, or even staying at .0 for an hour - all
this to avoid the hassle of diluting.  It seems to work, but, my basal needs
are still pretty unstable and inconsistent - The big problem that some people
talk about has not happened - clogging - it did at first, but that was before
i switched to the Sils. You can Email me privately, if you want more info.