Re: [IP] IEPs and 504s

> I printed out on microsoft and made our own personal changes to the form
> that is on our IP webpage called  "letter to coaches and teachers".

> I am going to attach this to our 504 in ohio next year when geneva enters
> new school.  (also a new start in middle school!)
> ruth

I too have used this letter and also made personal changes to it. I didn't
think to attach it to Eve's 504 Plan. I will be meeting with the school
nurse, yes they will have a nurse at this school, at the end of Aug. and
bring in addtional papers that I want added. Hmmm, maybe I should do this
now, before I forget

Thanks Ruth,

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99