Re: [IP] surprise remarks

At 10:42 AM 5/3/00 Sandi Pope wrote:
 > wow, very surprised to read these personal
 > inflamatory
 > remarks from a minister no less.

Ok, I think it is time to bring this thread to a close. Both pumps are
quality machines that work very well and almost everyone thinks that their
pump is the best. Nothing we say here is going to change that.

We have a policy of not allowing flame wars to proceed on this list. See
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for more information. If
you still feel that you need to thrash this topic out, please take it to
private mail.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Sam Skopp