Re: [IP] IEPs and 504s

I printed out on microsoft and made our own personal changes to the form
that is on our IP webpage called  "letter to coaches and teachers".

michael, I can't find this page again to link deborah and others.

I am going to attach this to our 504 in ohio next year when geneva enters
new school.  (also a new start in middle school!)

it has all of the whys for you .