[IP] surprise remarks

> wow, very surprised to read these personal
> inflamatory
> remarks from a minister no less.  You seem to be
> spending a lot of time on this.  I feel bad you have
> suspicous nature. I for one don't think that
spending 25 years in any industry should turn a person
suspicious, the two pump fact for D is merely the std
in Europe, and since this company is fairly 'new' to
the US business it's very logical that D would keep
this std the same, for now at least.  Later in your
response you even judging me by saying
> 'you sound like . . .' Let's keep our remarks and
> focus on pumps and companies, not tearing down
> individuals.  I think the tone of your post was
> sarcastic and demeaning and fits well with your
> admission of a suspicious nature. I'm defending the
> misinformation on D pumps and features, that you for
> one are putting out there.  Now, who is tearing down
> 'the other guy?'  I'm merely pointing out that MM
> does
> spread misinfo for D pumps for the people who
> haven't
> decided on which pump.  I think people need to know
> about product features as well as the kind of
> integrity a company has especially one dealing in
> the
> health care industry and saving lives.  I have
> experienced the mis-info first hand.  All anyone has
> to do is pick up the MM 'Pump Comparison Chart, Know
> The Difference' that is found in your info packet
> and
> then compare it to the D chart, which D only talks
> about their own product and you will see the
> deceptions for yourself, in writing.  This is what I
> did when I was one fax away from ordering two MM
> pumps
> for my kids. Now, as far as spending time convincing
> doctors/insurance comp to advance pump therapy, I
> have
> started an inquiry with the state insurance
> ombudsman
> (who happens to be a very nice person) on pump
> coverage and will challenge the new law (diabetes
> supplies/coverage, which I lobbied for last year) so
that other people in my state
> can have their pumps covered at the same rate as
> medicare (80%) or better (100%).  If I can get a
> favorable reading of the law it could mean
> tremendous
> gains for a lot of other people who want pumps but
> can't afford them, I'm very excited about this.  OK,
> I'll stop here.  Have a nice day.  PS what have you
done to promote pump therapy for others with diabetes?