Re: [IP] Tired of changing basals!

Dear Holly,
Do you think it was easier for you and your child to have MDI? Just curious
as to how you think it compares. Diabetes IS a tiring illness :(...how does
your child feel about this? Are they tired out too? For some pumping
doesn't always work out. Do you have a way to contact help from your doctor
or CDE or a local support group? I try to get to my support group when I
can but soon I will not even have that. So I can use support too.
I am sorry you are feeling tired- I can relate to that and am happy you can
share this here.  Please let us know how we can help..if you need to email
me or chat please let me know. I am usually online. I wish I could take
your tiredness away. Maybe Michael has some advice for you.
Take care of you ok? and I hope we can help you out.
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830