[IP] Holiday diagnosis

I was dx in December sometime.  I remember I was Christmas shopping and I
stopped what I was doing to drive all the way home so I could drink as much
water as I needed.  There had been many other signs but I attributed it all
to stress-----completing a degree program while working full time, son's
marriage, birth of first grandchild, the holiday madness, etc.  The thirst
was the key for me to call the doctor.  I graduated in December weighing 40
lbs less than I did at the beginning of the school year and I have always
been thin.