Re: [IP] Charcot foot

Claudia:  Once my doctor (podiatrist) padded and taped my foot and placed me
in a orth sandal and then into a removable cast (boot like) my pain was about
gone.  I can't imagine what it must feel like to have both feet hurting.  I
wore the 'boot" for 9 mos. and now wear custom made shoe inserts.  How do you
get around?  I'd enjoy talking again about this so feel free to email me at