[IP] Hooked up

Well, the pump rep was here today and hooked me up to saline so I can "get
intimate" with the pump and Paul can see it and get familiar with it before
he gets hooked up to saline and then goes live. I'm using a Disetronic and a
Rapid. It was very easy. Now I'm pushing all kinds of basal, bolus rates and
programs so I know this little baby well. I'm glad I'm doing it this way
because I don't have the stress of knowing Paul's at the other end of it when
I'm learning.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6, soon to be pumping