[IP] Exciting to hear! Pumps are making headway.

Hi everybody.

Sent an e-mail off to Erica's pump rep, just to let him know how things
were going and thank him again for all that they have done for us.  The
past year was such an incredible journey for our family.
His reply was swift, appreciative, and exciting.  He said they did more
pumps in March, (Minimed) than in all of 1997 and....
87% WERE KIDS!!     Isn't that exciting?!!  I don't know if that was
worldwide, or just here in Canada, but regardless, I think it is
wonderful because more families like ours are experiencing the fantastic
lifestyle and health change that pumping provides.  And, I know a lot of
you adult pumpers are cheering too because you wished you had them when
you were kids.  Well, look out world, here they come and it doesn't look
like anything will stop them!

Barb....Erica's mom